Custom Caricature Art
Who’s your favorite celebrity? Is it an actor? A musician? An athlete? An (ugh) politician? Whomever it is, I can draw a caricature of your favorite celeb. Of course, I’ll also draw a friend or family member for you, too. Check out my recent work by clicking here or contact me to discuss your project. A price guide (with samples) can be found below. Terms and conditions are on the bottom of this page.
Buy My Pop Art!
I’ve also got lots of pop art, and you have lots of options to buy it. I currently sell my work on tee shirts, laptop cases, phone cases, prints, canvas, mugs, duvets, shower curtains, baseball tees, hoodies, stickers, tote bags, and much, much more. Visit my shop by clicking here for a brief overview of what I have in stock. Click the individual shop images to be taken to that third party vendor.
I accept Paypal, personal checks or credit cards. (Prices are listed in USD.) If paying by credit card, add 5% for processing. When submitting payment, please provide 1-3 photos of your loved one if it’s a personal caricature.
My turnaround time is typically 1-2 weeks. You may message me about my status at any time. Each price quoted is for a digital file, one person. For each additional person in the illustration, please add 50% to the cost. Please note these prices are a guideline; due to the nature of this business, your specific project may be slightly higher or lower depending on what is needed.
Terms & Conditions:
• These commissions are for personal use only. I use a different pricing system for commercial use. If that’s what you’re after, please contact me.
• What this means for you: You may print the image, give the image to friends, use the image online for any personal, non-commercial ventures (profile pics, wallpapers, personal galleries, etc). You may NOT sell the physical or digital image, or claim creation or ownership of the image. My signature must remain visible.
• On my end: I may choose to publish the image on my online profiles (ArtStation, DeviantArt, Tumblr, Facebook, personal website). If you do not want it posted or want me to wait to post it (surprise gift for someone, etc), you must let me know in advance.
• After we agree to the price, I will send you a preliminary sketch. This is the time to request corrections and changes. Once you approve the sketch, any additional changes may be subject to a fee. I may elect to waive the fee if you provided sufficient references and I made a mistake on my end.
• When the commission is complete, you will receive a high-resolution JPG or PNG suitable for printing and online use. I keep my art files so you may ask for a new copy at any time if you lose it.